Ingrid Fikr was born in Europe, raised in Czech Republic during the Cold War and was well trained in survival skills within communist endeavor in Eastern Bloc. She accomplished a Master Degree in Marketing, Management and Logistic at University of Pardubice and after she worked in different business occupations and positions for 10 years:
- • Market Researcher (AIESEC, Marktest)
- • Human Resources Consultant (Transgas, Cokoladovny)
- • Regional Manager (YMCA)
- • Internet Specialist (Centrum.cz, Ministry of Transportation, Czech Railway)
One day she realized a different calling in her life facing her father’s health struggles with convectional and western medicine pills based treatments causing a dangerous circle of side effects, which ultimately lead to his death at 51 years of age. The change in her life’s path came naturally to begin with meditation seminars based on Silva Method, intense trainings in various Massage Therapy Techniques and advanced classes in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). After Ingrid moved in 2005 to Canada she finally met Master Mantak Chia and W. U. Wei to learn the Tao. They were born in same energy patterns like her parents (Year of the Monkey and Tiger) and she considers them to be her spiritual leads (Internal Alchemy Guides).
As Certified Universal Healing Tao (UHT) Instructor she decided:
- • To share the knowledge of Self-Healing with others at her private Massage and Meditation Practice in Calgary and on-line at http://www.101selfhealing.com.
- • To be part of Wu Chi Foundation to support the building of Sacred Meditation Mountain Retreat for teaching, training and practicing the Tao.
To meet Ingrid, please book your appointments at http://www.onlinebooking.fikr.ca for:
- • Massage Therapy (In Person)
- • Meditation (In Person, Online, Phone)
- • Consultation (In Person, Online, Phone)
Ingrid’s Treatments can be claimed from Health Insurances in Alberta, Canada, as she is member of Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) and Alberta Association of Therapeutic Masseurs (AATM). Ingrid is also member of Universal Healing Tao and Sound Healers Associations and is Registered Massage Therapist, UHT Certified Instructor, Registered Sound Healer and Body Talk Practitioner, Reiki Master and Aromatherapist.
“My experiences with different healing techniques and my own healing process have inspired me to offer treatments that are complex, efficient and heal deeply in Body, Mind, and Spirit during all stages of human’s life. I believe that knowledge is the key for self-healing and transformation and within meditation practices we can learn how to be in tune with our innate intuition. Knowledge is the Key, and Intuition is the Bonus.”
- • Calgary College of Holistic Health and Clinics
- • Calgary College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- • School of Healing Arts
- • West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy
- • Upledger Institute
- • Silva International